Osteopathy is a manual therapy aiming the prevention of pain and the relieve of everyday life discomforts. The main goal is to give your body back its optimal mobility. By combining in-depth knowledge of human anatomy with a comprehensive view of your health, the osteopath seeks to address the cause of the symptoms you are experiencing for lasting relief.
Osteopathy can help you improve your quality of life!
The rigorous osteopath has followed an academic course lasting over 5 years. He has a solid knowledge of both anatomy and physiology. Many health concerns can be improved, for example:
- Joints and muscle discomfort
- Sleep optimization
- Soften scar tissues
- Attenuation of stiffness sensation following a trauma
- Improved digestion
- In addition to a medical follow-up for a diagnosed condition, with the agreement of your doctor
Osteopathy is for everyone. Whatever your age or physical condition, I will adapt my practice to your needs.
- Adults : women and men
- Infants, children, teenagers
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Athletes: casual, regular or professionals
Questions about your reason for consultation and your personal health history. This moment is crucial in order to make sure I am the right professional to consult, understand your condition and make the necessary osteopathic links to offer you an optimal session.
2. OSTEOPATHIC TESTS
By observing your standing posture and making tests in different positions, I will evaluate the areas of mobility loss that could be the cause of your discomfort.
3. OSTEOPATHIC MANIPULATIONS
Depending on the different tests results, I will adapt the session to your needs. I will use various techniques: structural, myofascial, visceral, cranial, etc.
They are part of the session. I will tell you about the possible effects of an osteopathic session and make recommendations on what to do in the days following the consultation.
TO PREPARE FOR AN OSTEOPATHY SESSION
- Osteopathy sessions last an average of one hour.
- Osteopathic sessions take place in underwear. If you are not comfortable with this, plan for flexible clothing that does not interfere with your movements.
- It is recommended to bring important medical documents (diagnoses, list of medicines, medical imaging results, etc.). They will be used to better understand your global condition.
ABOUT THE AFTER-SESSION
You may be feeling tired after an osteopathic consultation. This last generally 24 to 72h. This period is normal, it means that your body reacts. Rest, reduce your sports activities and do not forget to hydrate yourself.
If you are worried about your condition, do not hesitate to contact me.