Osteopathy is a manual therapy that is both preventive and curative. It aims to return the mobility of your body and its functions. By combining a thorough knowledge of human anatomy and a comprehensive view of your health, the osteopath seeks to address the cause of the symptoms you are experiencing for lasting relief.
– Joint and muscular pain
– Difficulties digesting
– Frequent headaches or migraines
– Post-infectious condition
– Sleeping troubles
– Treatment of postoperative scars
– Follow-up of trauma
– In addition of a medical treatment to a diagnosed illness, with the agreement of your doctor; etc.
Osteopathy is for everyone:
– Adults: Men and women
– Babies, children and teenagers
– Pregnant women
– Athletes and active people